Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Trim Healthy Pancakes-E
1 c. old fashioned oats
1 c. low-fat (1%) cottage cheese
1 c.liquid egg whites
2 tsp aluminum free baking powder
2-3 tsp. Truvia
dash of vanilla
1. Blend 1 c. of oats in blender until powdered.
2. Pour powdered oats in a bowl
3. In the blender add 1 c. egg whites, 1 c. cottage cheese, 2 tsp. baking powder,2-3 tsp Truvia, and vanilla.
4. Return oats to blender and blend well.
5. Ladle pancake size amount on lighted greased electric skillet.
6.Top with scant spread of butter and sugar free maple syrup. For children:generous amounts of butter and honey.